Africa Cashless Payment Systems
28-30 November 2021
Venue : Movinpick Hotel, Accra, Ghana
THEME: BUILDING A CASHLESS AFRICA
28-30 November 2021
Movinpick Hotel, Accra, Ghana
According to a recent report by the World Bank, about 90% of retail transactions in sub-Saharan Africa are cash based, while just 34% of adults in Africa have traditional bank accounts.
Similarly, more than 500 million Africans currently use mobile phones; according to GSMA’s 2016 annual report and the number will rise to 725 million by 2020, while 84 million have an active mobile money account in only 31 African countries... Read More!
Ticket Price & Plan
Are you interested in Attending, Exhibiting or Speaking at the Conference? Kindly submit your abstract to our team of Experts or click the buttons below to get started
Registration for 1 Person only
Access to the Exhibition & Main Conference
Includes: Evening cocktail, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner for the Award Night, Conference material package, Bags etc.
This Registration Allows Exhibitors to participate in the conference's functions as well as showcase their company's products & services to prospective clients within the conference.
Here's our list of Schedule for the Event
|1||WELCOMING COCKTAIL / NETWORKING||09:00 - 18:00||The John Dramani Mahama Hall|
|1||OPENINING CEREMONY/EXHIBITION/CONFRENCE AND AWARD RECEPTION||09:00 - 18:00||The John Dramani Mahama Hall|
|1||EXHIBITION AND CONFERENCE/CLOSING CEREMONY||09:00 - 18:00||The John Dramani Mahama Hall|
Meet Our Special guest of Honor
Mwamba Solomon Wa Ngoy
H.E. Mahamudu Bawumia
H.E. Paul Kagame
Dr. Akinwumi Adeshina
H.E. Quartey Thomas Kwesi
Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed
Dr. Ernest Addison
Dr. Godwin Emefiele
Djoulassi Kokou Oloufade
Mr. N’Gunu Tiny
Sheikh Mohamed Bayorh
- Strengthen cashless financial system in Africa.
- Expand financial inclusion and infrastructure across Africa.
- Strengthen the capacities of the financial institutions in the continent.
- Strengthen financial infrastructure across Africa.
- Introduce new technologies for faster and secured cashless payment transactions.
- Tackle digital financial insecurity and data protection.
- Chart ways for curbing illicit financial flow from Africa.
- Expose growth strategies for entrepreneurs in a digitized economy.
- Unveil risks and opportunities in a cashless monetary system.
- Expose investment opportunities in cashless financial infrastructure for Africa.
- Upgrade African financial payment systems to global standard.
- Lawmakers and financial policy makers
- Central Bank Governors in Africa
- IT experts
- Financial Experts and Bankers
- Staff of Financial Institutions
- Investment Agencies and investors
- Staff of theft control and money laundering agencies
- This event is vital for payments professionals who want to stay one-step-ahead.
- You will gain invaluable knowledge, find solutions to present and future business issues and have the opportunity to network with your peers and leading movers-and-shakers in the payment industry.
- The African Cashless will present over 30 expert speakers; more than 90 presentations and case studies; 20+ sessions on a wide range of topics and four tracks connecting supply and demand. Attendees will be able to network with their industry peers most of whom are decision makers and leaders in the industry. Participants will arrive from 45+ countries with the majority of attendees from Africa.
- There will be 70+ exhibitors including solution providers; acquirers and PSPs; merchants; industry experts; processors; MNOs and regulators.
- Subjects covered will be African card acquisition; POS; mobile payments; on land and online transactions and much more. The event includes the AC 2019 awards ceremony where achievement awards will be given to top companies and individuals in the African Cashless ecosystem.
- Leaders in the industry will discuss the future of payments and form lasting partnerships.
- Learn about the very latest payments innovations and how technology is making payments easier, faster and more secure.
- The event is attended by MNOs, gaming operators, gaming licenses, investor, service providers, startups and more.
- The conference will have over 150 speakers and cover topics like evolving banking, gaming payments, market regulation and security, connected commerce and card payment alternatives. Discussion panels and workshops will follow each speaker.
- More than 70 exhibitors will present their products and services. More information for business bank account in Africa
- All aspects of payments are covered at this premier event including EMV chip technology; transit payments; NF; open transit systems; mobile wallets; FinTech and more. You can expect keynote speakers; networking events; conference meetings and more.
- This event brings together the Secure Technology Alliance and U.S. Payments Conference for the second time. For card and payments professionals the U.S. Conference All-Member Meeting is one of the most comprehensive gatherings of industry leaders and game changers you will ever experience.
- Discover the new wave of payments solutions which are making payments more secure, faster and more convenient.
TOPICAL ISSUES TO BE DISCUSSED
- From cash to cashless: The Journey of Cashless Payment System in Africa.
- Cashless Financial Transactions and the role of Technology.
- Financial Transaction Standards in a digitized Africa.
- The challenges of Cross Border transaction.
- Financial Fraud Detection in a cashless world.
- Monitoring financial flow in a digitized economy.
- Money laundering in a cashless payment system.
- The effect of cashless policies in Africa.
- Effective legislation and regulation for a cashless economy.
- Entrepreneurship in a cashless economy.
- Consumers perception in a cashless economy
- Protecting the cashless payment systems from hackers.
- The dangers of a cashless financial system.
- Exposing Block-chain and Crypto-currency Systems.
- Building a Road map for financial inclusion.
- The pillars of Cashless Financial Transactions.
- The Role of Data and Biometrics in a Cashless System.
- The Challenges of Security, Transparency and Efficiency in a Cashless Economy.
- The Challenges of Connecting Payment Gateways and Role of AI.
- The Future of Digital Economy in Africa.
- The effect of financial policies in African economy
- Consumers perception in a cashless economy
- Entrepreneurship in a cashless economy
- Tracking corruption and capital flight in a digitized economy
- The obstacles before a cashless economy
- The future of Africa in a cashless system